15 Hot Essay Topics On Computers – Ideas For High School Students
Writing an essay is a difficult task, especially if you don’t know what to start with. Choosing a good and interesting topic is what you need first. However, if you have no idea, what to write about, the essay topics below might be of use to you. Pick the one you are interested in and want to know more about.
- Artificial Intelligence – advantages and disadvantages.
- Innovations in the computer world.
- The Internet: how it changes our life.
- Attention: danger in the Internet.
- A day without computers: what might happen to the world?
- Virtual teachers vs real teachers.
- Computers in education.
- The use and damage of computers.
- The history of Google.
- The future of e-mail technology.
- The future of computers.
- The history of computers and the evolution of computer hardware.
- Do computers slow down our brains?
- Why youth prefer computer games more than real communication and sport outdoors.
- Social networks: simple communication or addiction?
Express your attitude to such thing as Artificial Intelligence.
List the most interesting computer innovations (software, hardware) which will make our life better.
Describe how the Internet changes our everyday life and human life in general. Is it a necessity or an idle pastime? Give your reasons.
It’s not a secret that the Internet is not as good and useful as you might think. What dangers can you face in the Internet? How can you protect yourself from them?
Our reliance on computer technology rapidly increases. Imagine and describe, what might happen to the world if one day all the computers stop.
Think what teachers are better: virtual or real. Discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both.
How did computers change the process of education? Is that good or bad? Give your reasons.
Point out pros and cons of computers; make a conclusion, whether they do us good or harm.
Investigate the history of the most popular search engine. Give some interesting facts.
Is e-mail technology today as popular as it used to be 10 years ago? Think whether people will use e-mail in 10 years.
What will computers be like in the future? Will the use of computers increase or be reduced? Give your reasons.
Make a research and describe the evolution of computers from the very beginning up to nowadays.
Agree or disagree with the statement; give your reasons.
Point out the reasons; offer a solution.
Are social networks just a convenient way of communication or a dangerous entertainment killing time and causing addiction? Express your attitude; make a conclusion.